Setting Up Livestream
There are multiple options for how you can access worship Sunday. All of these options, I believe, will give you a good worship experience.
From a Computer or Phone
- Open the internet however you normally do (Firefox, Good Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari)
- Type in shalimar-umc.org and hit Enter
- Click Watch at the top of the screen and choose which Livestream channel you want (Sanctuary for Traditions and Connect, Family Life Center for Freedom)
- Scroll down. There is a graphic of what service is scheduled next. This box will become the video automatically when the service starts, 10 minutes prior to start time.
From a Smart TV or Streaming Box
- Search your tv/streaming box for the Boxcast app and install it.
- Open the app and click search.
- Type in Shalimar
- Click Shalimar United Methodist Church (there are 2, they are the same).
5. You will see all upcoming streams (for Sanctuary and Family Life Center) on the top row and all archived streams (for both) on the bottom.
Why was there a change? I finally learned how to get on line and now after much searching ,by HOOK or CROOK, for the last month I got on line but could not put in attendance. Now I can't even get on the site. So what to do? I am not ready to attend CHURCH.
Please remember you are working with a older generation and we are not up to date and easy for us to adapt to these changes as we dont have the advanced knowledge of computers you do.